Soon, the FICC will initiate MBS Novation testing – modernizing mortgage-backed securities post-trade life cycle under a CCP model.
It will be critical for sell-side firms to choose partners who are well versed in the FICC’s MBS initiatives. MBS Novation continues to modernize mortgage-backed securities post-trade operations via:
- Reduced counterparty risk
- Better mark-to-market management and automated collection of debits and credits
- Improved capital allocation and balance sheet usage
- Optimized daily netting and reduction in the number of allocations required
- Introduction of fail netting
You need the right partner to help your firm navigate these changes. Broadridge is the industry’s leading CCP3 compliant vendor. Our expertise and commitment to regulatory change will help streamline the migration to MBS Novation. Learn more.